Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Busch
Dr. Robert Busch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lake City, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Busch is affiliated with SHANDS LIVE OAK REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, SHANDS LAKE SHORE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER and Lake City Medical Center. Dr. Busch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Busch has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Robert Busch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake City, FL.