Dr. Robert G Davies Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Davies?

Wait 5 weeks just to be tested to see if I have cancer?!?!?

Wait 5 weeks just to be tested to see if I have cancer?!?!? Now, that's concern/care?

In 2003 I was diagnosed with prostate cancel. Dr. Davies informed my wife and I about the cancer I had and fully explained our alternatives. No sugar coating anything. We elected removal and I've been cancer free since. Just changed from semi annual to annual visits.

I love Dr. Robert Davies. I have had to see him in the ER and his office and he has been very good to me on both occassions. I suggested my husband see him for a condition and he likes him too.He explains so I understand and that is important to me and he is patient, I am sorry there aren't five stars on here cause he deserves five.

Dr. Davies has been my urologist for 8 years. He knows me and cares about me, my condition, my family and how my condition affects my family. He is very well respected in the hospital and the doctors and nursing staff work very well with him when I have to have surgery. I have sent my friends, family and even my own son to him. I trust him with my health care.

Loved him, very good listener and he spent time trying to help me.

Dr. Davies was extremely knowledgeable and I felt at ease with him. I was a bit concerned about my diagnosis and he assured me upon my first visit that all was well. He was extremely thorough, polite, smart and kind. The bedside manner always matters to me and he gets an excellent score from me. The office staff was very nice from the appointemnet person to Dr. Davies. I highly recommend Dr. Davies.

Dr. Robert Davies is the best and most informative doctor I have ever dealt with. He was extremely thorough in the tests that he ordered and was able to determine my problem and explain it perfectly in a way that I could understand. He was very kind as well. I highly recommend Dr. Davies.