Dr. Robert Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Davis?

Posted on April 6th, 2011

My experience is great, the doctor is very professional and his staff is warm and kind.Yes, I will recommend this doctor to anyone.

Amazing

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Davis is honestly the best Dr. I have ever had. Answers all question and actually cares about his patients.

Posted on February 11th, 2009

Without a doubt, one of the most caring and compassionate doctors we have ever dealt with and in over 20 years of kidney disease and transplantation, we have worked with many. He is VERY respected among his colleages and hospital employees. Whenever we are in the ER and mention we are a patient of Dr. Davis, the staff always comments on what a good doctor he is. That really means a lot to us!!

Just a really fine human being, and a fantastic Doc !

Posted on September 28th, 2008

I have BHDS, and lost my left kidney, and a little more than half of the right one to kidney cancer over the last 4 years. Dr Davis was one of my attending physicians at the last hospital I was in, and his positive attitude really helped me over the hump.Ever since, he has listened carefully to me,when I have a question or a suggestion. That in itself is a rarity among very busy doctors. He is also one of the coolest guys you could meet. Most of all, he really knows nephrology like few others in the proffession, and has several dianysis clinics to tend. He has kept me out of those places, by helping me care for my little remnant of kidney. I would not trade his care for anything I can think of except mabey my wife.

Posted on October 8th, 2015