Dr. Robert G Hammer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Hammer?

Patient friendly....

Dr Hammer has been my personal Physician for many years and I would not think of changing. He treats me with respect, listens to my concerns, talks frankly with me, and always...always calls me personally with reports on lab tests, x-rays, etc. How many out there can say that about their physicians today?? Dr Hammer is always willing to take the time to address his patients concerns and obviously wants to help. He is a credit to his profession.

class A doctor

Dr. hammer has been with our family for about 20 plus years. he is always right on with diagnoses and is a caring physician. That means a lot to you when you are going through tough times. My husband was diagnosed with liver failure in 1991 and dr. hammer has been with us through it all and has learned a lot with us .He helped us get a needed transplant for my husband and is still seeing him today for checkup and care as needed. we need more caring and positive Drs like him today. keep up the great work.

is my only doctor

this guy is the best

Dr. Robert G Hammer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.