Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Hartman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Can NOT talk about visits to his office, since he is NO longer there and Hasn't been for at lest a couple of years now !!! YOU need to Update your information . Thank You, However would Love to know where to find a Doctor as Great as Dr. Robert Hartman, because his office is NO longer a fun family place over the last few years it's gotten more and more like a I.B.M. type place. I miss his last three office's before this .....not so much the buildings but the great environment. Thank You for your time =)
Dr. Hartman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Deaconess Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University of North Dakota
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Robert Hartman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Ob/Gyn, 1415 N Houk Rd, Spokane, WA
Dr. Robert Hartman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.