Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Martin Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 4
Waited too long to correct problem so ended up with perms ant nerve damage which has not resolved or improved. Staff very nice and has a pleasant manner as well. Probably would return for future surgery if necessary but not a lot of neurosurgeons to pick from in this area. We are at their mercy and have to trust that they will do no harm to us.
I am a LONG TIME patient of Dr Martin > 25 years. He has an enthusiastic approach when he is explaining anything ! I could not go below 4 stars on ANY of the starred ratings as I feel there are justifiable reasons I will comment on, Ease of appt. is hard at times but it is because patients ONLY WANT TO SEE HIM. Wait at the office so variable, at times just a few minutes, other times can go beyond 15,20 minutes , I understand if i am waiting, It is because he is spending. A lot of time with the person before me, so I know I also get that same time ....having been to other docs , NO COMPARISON ....HE SET THE BAR HIGH......THE BEST!!!
38 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Robert P Martin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMilford Family Practice, 1265 N Milford Rd, Milford, MI
Dr. Robert P Martin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MI.