Dr. Robert Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Martin?

Back surgery

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Waited too long to correct problem so ended up with perms ant nerve damage which has not resolved or improved. Staff very nice and has a pleasant manner as well. Probably would return for future surgery if necessary but not a lot of neurosurgeons to pick from in this area. We are at their mercy and have to trust that they will do no harm to us.

Excellent, warm, caring, 5-star proficiency

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Dr. Martin provided me with the best experience I have ever had from a Doctor. When I need a referral, his referrals were also excellent.

Patient

Posted on June 15th, 2013

I am a LONG TIME patient of Dr Martin > 25 years. He has an enthusiastic approach when he is explaining anything ! I could not go below 4 stars on ANY of the starred ratings as I feel there are justifiable reasons I will comment on, Ease of appt. is hard at times but it is because patients ONLY WANT TO SEE HIM. Wait at the office so variable, at times just a few minutes, other times can go beyond 15,20 minutes , I understand if i am waiting, It is because he is spending. A lot of time with the person before me, so I know I also get that same time ....having been to other docs , NO COMPARISON ....HE SET THE BAR HIGH......THE BEST!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2016