Dr. Robert G Marx Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Marx?

excellent surgeon

excellent warm great guy

Amazing DR

I saw dr Marx at HSS in Stamford. I have to say first be very very clear on your location when scheduling. I am from ct and made sure my appt was in Stamford got their this morning and my appt was scheduled for NYC. They were very accommodating and saw me latter that afternoon with dr Marx. Dr.Marx granted I waited 1 hr to see him he was very very knowledgable and very easy to talk to. Went to a different dr before and told nothing was wrong. Dr.Marx said that there is decently something wrong but he has to find out what. Best dr I have ever seen.

The best care available.

I am certainly not going to say that I like going there however I feel Dr. Marx is one of the Best doctors I have ever seen. I have had three procedures done by am he follows up all of the time and I recommend him to anyone mentions they have any type of me problem.

Shoulder and Clavicle

My experience with Dr. Marx is second to none. He was on time to the appointment and sat down and talked to me, he made me feel like I was his only patient all day and felt like he actually got to know me. He left the room only after all of my questions were answered and told me to feel free to call anytime. His surgery was amazing, zero scars and he had to make an 8 inch opening for my clavicle. I would not go to any other surgeon and would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Marx. Post op(s) a member of his staff called to check on how I was doing on the regular basis.

Probably fine if one can avoid the PA

Dr. Marx's coordinator was amazingly sweet and helpful in helping me get a timely appointment. Unfortunately, on arrival I was first seen by a PA who was rude, condescending, and not very knowledgeable. (I am a physician, and if that is how she was with me, I can only imagine how she treats others!) Dr. Marx himself was professional and direct, if not overly warm. I cannot speak to his surgical skills as I went with someone else, but I trust the physician who referred me to him so imagine his skills are fine.

SuperSoulFul Surgeon, if you can get an appt

I routinely recommend Dr. Marx. I sought him for a second opinion on an achey knee and am delighted I didn't go with the first guy. Dr. Marx is thoughtful, careful, warm, knowledgeable, conservative, encouraging and truly hears the patient., Nurses at HSS gave him a thumbs' up, which, to me, is the ultimate compliment., I'm dismayed that recently, people I've suggested seek him out have had difficulty securing an appt: he is in high demand, But when one such patient finally got in, for a second opinion as well, he agreed, hands down, no need to go further. He trusts his knee to Dr. Marx. As did I. A gentleman and a gem. Worth the wait. You'll see.

SM(2)

Dr. Marx has performed two shoulder surgeries on me 10 years apart - one one each shoulder. He's a reluctant surgeon ensuring that you've explored other options before surgery. His bedside manner, detail explanations and warmth are truly unmatched. I've recommended him to several friends and his also exceeded their expectations.

Excellent Doctor

When my original orthopedist refused to perform my knee replacement, I was lucky enough to find Dr. Marx. He was the best doctor I've ever dealt with regarding my knee and did a great job with my replacement. He is an exceptional surgeon and his team is equally as professional. Dr. Marx is now taking care of my cousin. I highly recommend him.

amazing!

My son had a multi-ligament knee injury with nerve damage which caused drop foot. This happened during a football game. The injury was devasting for many reasons, one being that he received a scholarship to play baseball, so everything was so unknown and frightening to him and our family. (and the coach too) We went to Dr. Marx and it was immediate that my son was at ease and felt extremely comfortable with him. He assured us that he was in good hands and that he and his team would do everything they can to put him back on the baseball field. Fast forward..following a vigorous PT regiment, they decided together to "red shirt" him for the year. Great decision! He practices with the team, and is back to hitting home runs, and very much looking forward to getting back on the field, just as Dr. Marx had said!! He is the best, so good that we have referred friends in need to him!! Two had surgeries and are very happy with his work as well! Thank you Dr. Marx!!!

GET A SECOND OPINION

Dr. Marx did my knee replacement five months ago. The first few weeks were difficult (as he told me it would be) but the outcome was great. I have no pain and can now walk as far as I want. He took excellent care of me and is extremely conscientious. He visited me on the weekend while I was in hospital after surgery. Dr. Marx changed my life and I recommend him highly.

Satisfaction rating

I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Marx. I saw 2 orthopedic surgeons in Florida. One would not operate on me because of my age - 82yo - even though I am in good physical condition. The other said he needed to replace the shoulder. I then went to Dr. Marx. In just 3 weeks, I came from Florida, had an initial visit, had the rotator cuff repaired arthroscopically, had a 2-week follow-up visit and returned to Florida. The surgery was very neat -- 4 small scars. I needed pain medication for only 4 days. With such a good experience, I plan to have him evaluate my knees when I come back from Florida in April.