Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Meltzer
Dr. Robert Meltzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Meltzer is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine. Dr. Meltzer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Meltzer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Meltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.