2.4

Neutral

I believe he was quite casual about what I considered problems. He asked me the same questions each time and did not really investigate any of them, but just said come back in six months. He didn't explain any problems I had. He came up with ideas that were not in keeping with what my personal care physician told me.

expensive

Dr.Schwartz charges to the max. one visit it costed me about $300 after insurances deductible. on the description , Dr.Schwartz put it as "procedure" for anal biopsy. that biopsy only took less than a 5second literally. he stuck this plastic thing on my anal for a second, took it out and told me i have tear and that was it. i will never go back to this office again. They only care about the money and getting much as they can from insurance compeny and out of your own pocket.

I find Dr. Schwartz to be intelligent but he can be very mean spirited. He is nasty to people at the hospitals and to his own staff. I would never go to him.

Expensive rush job

Make sure you know what your deductible is cause he's going to max it out. While the office visit was promt and the staff nice I feel he's in a rush to get you in for a full upper and lower oscopy at the facility that he's part owner at. Follow up consists of a terribly made recording on the phone that after you listen to once disappears. Thats when the bills start pouring in. Research found that he was higher priced than many for the same procedure and what the insurance won't pay you're on the hook for. Then he wants to prescribe high priced drugs that any insurance company will fight you on and have worse side effects than what you're feeling now. Basically got the same info from him as I got from WebMD for free.

KT's Review

I think he's a very good doctor. He may not spend a lot of time with me, but he's very direct, does the testing necessary (thorough), gives results promptly and it's usually pretty easy to get an appointment. If I do have aspecific questions, I do need to have them ready and know what I want to ask usually beforehand or ask them right when I think of them during the visit if the visit is specifically with him because he is pretty quick about visits. However, he is willing to answer questions.

Dr. Robert Schwartz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manchester, CT.

Dr. Robert Schwartz Is this you?