Dr. Robert Weaver I Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weaver I?

Rockstar

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Dr. Weaver is phenomenal. I have a weird issue where my throat tightens with sinus infections. This guy is great. His appointment staff have squeezed me in at the last minute, as well. He is knowledgeable, personable and goes the extra mile. Please don't believe everything you read about doctors! P.S. I checked that he doesn't follow up with me, because he really doesn't need to. :o)

Mr.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Went to see Weaver for neck pain. He ordered a CT scan which did not show any sign of irritation. Also discouraged me from a second opinion stating "no one else takes your insurance". Second opinion sent me for an MRI after 10 days of antibiotics due to massive infection. MRI not CT works on soft tissue. Do not see this guy for anything.

Excessive Pain

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Referred by primary care doctor unable to find cause of head pain. The ENT removed small amount of ear wax using various tools. This was the most painful procedure ever encountered in a doctors office. I could have used an ear cleaning solution. Have been using hearing aids for more than 25 years. If you need an ENT find a younger doctor.

Staff is horrible, doctor is good

Posted on January 21st, 2013

I used to go to this doctor once a year. He was very friendly and always helpful with his treatment. Since he joined Pratt, his staff is extremely discourteous, and has no concern for any discomfort you are experiencing. I called in with bad pain in my ears and loss of hearing in one, and was told I had to wait 3 weeks for an appointment. I called another doctor, that is in Weaver's former facilities on Sunset lane in Culpeper, and they showed enough concern to fit me in the next day. If you can get through the Pratt robots that make the appointments, then dr. Weaver is a great choice. If you don't feel like getting treated less than human, or feel like you are fighting a battle to get some help, I reccomend going somewhere else....

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr.Weaver is an excellent dr.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Great Doctor. I was in and out. He told me what was wrong and how I could fix it. They wait time was very short

Posted on February 21st, 2017