Dr. Robert G Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Wilson?

kind and listens to me Persistent for finding answers

I have yet to find his equal.

I was a patient at his practice in Florida, when he moved I was handed off to another Doctor within the same practice. All that did was remind me of what I already knew. I will not be able to match his compassion , smarts and demeanor any time soon.

The most kind and compassionate Dr. you will find!

There are not enough words to describe my gratitude for Dr. Wilson. To have a Dr. that will sit and talk with you and not rush you out of the office is something that doesn't happen anymore. Dr. Wilson genuinely cares. When all other Dr.'s were dismissing me Dr. Wilson told me during my first visit "I believe you. I will not give up on you." And he held true to his word. He did not give up on me. It was a long process for me to get a diagnosis due to the fact that he is very thorough. I appreciated that! He was able to diagnose me and is now treating me. I finally have some quality of life back. When you or a loved one is facing an illness it can be a scary time. Dr. Wilson's compassion and thoughtfulness helps make it all easier. The world needs more Dr.'s like him. A Dr. who cares and who listens... He's one in a million! I travel 3.5 hours each way to see him. I would travel twice that to keep him as my Dr.

Most caring doctor I've met

I feel for Dr. Wilson's former patients, it would be hard to lose a doctor as thorough and compassionate as he is. His goal is to get to the bottom of your systems, he doesn't give up on you. He did more for getting my POTS dx'd than other specialist I have seen, even managing to get my insurance provider to pay for the test that would seal the dx (other doctors had no luck or didn't try). It took nine months to get my dx, but without Dr. Wilson, I'd probably still be second-guessing my symptoms. He is the only doctor I've had that will call me back directly (and fast too!) I do hope he is happy in his new location in Cleveland and stays for a long time to come.

I will miss you Dr. Wilson!!

Dr. Wilson was SO THOROUGH!! After all of my tests I knew exactly what was wrong and what to do about it!! He left no stone unturned in making sure I had not suffered permanent problems from my condition! I know how much healthier I am than I would have been without his care. It will be hard to find a replacement, but hopefully thanks to him I won't have to! He looks at the long-term quality of your life when treating you!

The best doctor ever!

I just found out Dr. Wilson is leaving Tampa. I am so saddend by this news. He is the most caring and understanding doctor I have ever known. If it had not been for him helping me with migraines, I don't know what I would have done. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Wilson! I will miss you!

Truly committed to his patients

I'm writing this review because I just received a note from his office notifying me that he's leaving the practice and I am devastated! Dr. Wilson has been the most compassionate and committed physician to have ever treated me. Not only did he finally diagnose my headaches as Migraine, he stuck with me until we got them under control and found a course of treatment that worked best for me. He has a true understanding of what works for one person won't necessarily work for another. If he was staying in the State of Florida, or even within a day's drive, I would travel so as to remain his patient and under his care. He truly gave me my life back and ensured I knew I wasn't crazy or alone.

He cares

The most caring understanding doctor I have ever had.

My Hero

Dr. Wilson is my hero when it comes to headaches... he has helped me twice now.. and now will help with my back... thank you for your care and your staff that have always been so nice and caring also..

A Wonderful Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Wilson for nearly 2 years now. He has been helping me with chronic headaches. He is very caring and he or his staff gets back to me the same day whenever I call.

l

Its sad that nothing is ever what it seems. Rude office staff, uncaring atmosphere and drug reps are more important than you are. I have never seen so many drug reps at one office and they go back to see the DR while you wait like your time is not important.

Top Notch Neurologist

Dr. Wilson is the most kind, caring and knowledgeable Neuro doc I have ever been to. He is great! Very compassionate too.