Dr. Robert M Galler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Galler?

Excellent consultation !!!

I have been in pain 40 years with my cervical spine have issues there and arm issues and fibromyalgia . I was told for years to speak to neurosurgeon because i got no relief from other remedies including shots . I was very frightened i am a professional musician / vocalist and also had thyroid surgery yrs ago and i have some swallow issues . My voice is my most precious gift and i had reservations about getting fusion and getting the consult. When i met with Dr. Galler i was spoken to like a person and he listened to me and my fears and he read my MRI and he said i am not a candidate for surgery and it not what i need. I was shocked and so happy his honesty and he explained everything from the MRI and said down the road if things change dont hesitate to come back. I appreciate his integrity and sincerity if i need sugery he would be my first choise. It feels good to know there are Drs people can put their faith in .

Dr,Galler

I had L4L5 with fusion a month ago,and I feel great,walking one mile plus a day,thanks Dr galler, a great neurosurgeon.

Was very attentive & listened to what I had to say. Gave me options. Explained surgery in a way I could understand. Best thing I ever did. Couldn't thank him enough.

A Poor Excuse of a man

This guy takes advantage of the elderly. He is a wimp, and he must have had a bad childhood. He takes this out on his patients. His staff is terrible and they are all overweight women that smell bad. Please avoid this butcher like the plague

Stay away from this disgusting excuse for a doctor. He basically told me I was fat thats whats causing my pain. Then left the room. What doctor does that?

Very Happy

Very professional. Very happy with the results my surgery and all my dealings with Dr Galler and staff. Highly recommend him. I was in Stony Brook for 1 night after my surgery and I was very impressed by the quality of the care I received.

Seriously?

I'm not sure who James Barlow saw but it was not Dr. Galler. I was in a car accident and my neck was broken. I couldnt move my legs. At 3AM Dr. Galler did my surgery and saved my life. I was hurting a lot after but now I am running my first half marathon next week. I would be dead if not for him.

AMAZING

Iam a 66 year old woman and Dr. Galler has changed my life for the better. The moment I met him ..I trusted him..within minutes I knew he was going to do my surgery and it was going to be a success. If I had not had a stroke prior to my cervical spine surgery( It was ten months before)I would be a 100%!! (I still have residual effects from my stroke)But his surgery even seemed to help all of that!! I know he has made my life better..and for that I will be eternally grateful. Thank you Dr. Galler and everyone at New York Spine and Brain Surgry for everything!!

Re; Dr. Raanan and his staff

I had an appointment yesterday at 9 morning in Riverhead with Dr. Raanan, i left the office at 10:30 without seeing the doctor, the person at the front desk was very rude, i got up to remind her that i had a 9 o'clock appointment 2 times and both times she told me that the doctor was not ready to see me yet, I have never had this experience before, never have i waited for a doctor for 1 1/2 hrs, without someone saying what the problem was, it was very frustrating to say the least. VERY UMPROFESSIONAL, THEY HAVE NO MANNER, NO CONSIDERATION. I WATCHED A COUPLE WHO HAD A 9:15 APPOINTMENT BEING TOLD THAT DR. RAANAN, DID HAVE THE TIME TO SEE THEM. SORRY DR. RAANAN IS NOT FOR ME.

L4 and L5

Dr Galler performed the surgery over a year ago and I have zero complaints and nothing but compliments and only the upmost respect for him as a Surgeon/Doctor/Person. Diagnosis and recovery were right on the money. A year later other then the scar I fell great. Thanks again for everything Dr Galler. Excellent staffs that are very professional they put me right at ease. Constantly recommend him to friends and co workers who have back issues. I would go no were else.

caring physician

He spent time to discuss my condition and was complete. Office was efficient.

Fast, indifferent and uncaring.

I had to see Dr. Galler for and opinion about implanting a neuro stimulator. After a long wait he raced into the examination room, didn't look at any of my paperwork other than my MRI which he wanted redone because he didn't like the quality. My insurance company wouldn't approve a second MRI. Never looked at the reams of paperwork that I brought (they requested it). Never saw him again. Best way to describe this experience was like a MacDonald's drive through, except faster. Good luck...

Dr. Robert M Galler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manorville, NY.