Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Gamburd
Dr. Robert S Gamburd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Gamburd is affiliated with Seton Medical Center. Dr. Gamburd has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Gamburd has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Robert S Gamburd has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Robert S Gamburd has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert S Gamburd is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
After seeing three other physicians for my ruptured lumbar disc, Dr. Gamburd was the most thorough in examining me and explaining my symptoms to me. He prescribed the right physical therapy, which ended my pain and allowed me to return to playing sports again and prevented future injury. He was caring, thoughtful, and supportive.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Gamburd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert S Gamburd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSoar Medical Group, 500 Arguello St Ste 100, Redwood City, CA
Dr. Robert S Gamburd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.