Dr. Robert S Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Garcia?

He uses physician assistants, which was a new experience for me. I did not think I would like it but I do. Especially this one lady, she was nice, offered suggestions and explained why (how the different dosage of meds worked differently I really liked that).

Evaluation

I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for some time and he has been wonderful. The wait time is not long and the ease of scheduling is a convenience with my busy schedule.

Patient for 3 months

So far, I feel Dr. Garcia is excellent. He takes more time than most psychiatrists to discuss issues, and is not watching the clock like many others in the field. Caring and knowledgeable.

We have been seeing Dr. Garcia for some time. He is professional, caring and flexible. His office staff is friendly, polite and prompt :)

Dr. Robert S Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northville, MI.