2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Gear III?

Judgmental and rough

Mr Gear was my caregiver at the ED in Homer, AK. I wanted to ask for someone else. I made the mistake of sharing my history on my cell phone health file. I take an antidepressant. In his history he referred to my psychiatric disorder. I was there being treated for a scalp laceration. He was impersonal, rude and very rough. His bedside approach was terrible.

I SAW THIS DR A LONG TIME AGO. IF MORE DR WAS LIKE HIM WE WOULD HAVE BETTER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER THAT IS OBTAIN THE REAL RESULTS.

HORRIBLE SERVICE FROM M.D. !!!

I went to LA PAZ with a friend of mine, AND IT SUCKD THE WAIT TIME, THE SERVCE GIVEN N EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN EVEN THE DR. WAS HORRIBLE!! JUST SUCKD N THEN HAD US WAIT AROUND FOR EFFNG EVER( iI doubt theser ce there wouldve been any better!!!)..AND my friend is a U.S. VETERAN..Its hard to get good service anymore these days. And its a shame because they are not any better then who I am..Anyhow DO NOT think well be returning to that hospital..I HATE HOSPITALS ANYWAYS. Everybdy should be treated equally especially patients..

The doctor was wonderful and made every effort to help me get better.

Dr. Robert L Gear III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.

Dr. Robert L Gear III Is this you?