The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Gebhart
Dr. Robert Gebhart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Gebhart is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center, Desert Regional Medical Center and Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Gebhart has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Gebhart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eisenhower Medical Center
Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca
46 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Robert Gebhart accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDESERT EAR NOSE AND THROAT MEDICAL GROUP INC, 39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Gebhart in this video.
Dr. Robert Gebhart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.