Dr. Robert Geiger Is this you?

I only gave 2- stars due to the meds helped me to not be bed ridden

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dont be confused....

Posted on May 21st, 2014

Dont make an appt. with Summit Pain Specialist thinking you will see Dr. Geiger for anything but a procedure! Yes, he he does have an excellent, caring & compassionate bedside manner. I was terrified of getting my steroid shot but he re assured me and comforted me, not starting the procudure untill I was ready and i was already in the procedure room. His Staff on the other hand, is so awful, rude, unattentive and un cooperative. Just dont want people to get confused as to what you may get if you want his to be your doctor.

Best pain doctor ever!

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Dr. Geiger is the absolute best there is! He has an outstanding bedside manner and is very good at taking time to pinpoint the exact location of where the pain is coming from in order to administer the type of injection that will help me the most. I've been to a few other pain doctors who were good too, but no one else will ever compare to the treatment from Dr. Geiger!

Posted on August 26th, 2016