Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Geller has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert B Geller has the following 18 expertise
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Hospice Care
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Patient Care
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Dr. Robert B Geller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
My 46 year old relative was taken under the care of Dr. Geller and was diagnosed with AML. There was a delay of one day before Dr. Geller had his patient admitted to the hospital. He left the patient under the care of another doctor on call for two days and his patient rapidly became critical when he came back from vacation and died soon after he gave his patient the first dose of chemotherapy.
35 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robert B Geller accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert B Geller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.