Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B George has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert B George has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Robert B George is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Ok doctor. I only go in there for Vicodin when I have kidney stones. I have anxiety pills from him But he believes more in diet and exercise than medicine. Don't get me wrong that's important but when someone is in for tiredness and pain, it's " you need more exercise and healthier foods", ignoring the fact that CFS and Fibro really do exist. My wife is the definition of exercise and healthier foods, but has the symptoms of CFS and Fibro. George would say she's not doing enough and those things don't exist.
I've been seeing both George's for years. I've never been satisfied with the treatment I've received but was too lazy to change doctors. I went in to be seen for my sugars as told by my obgyn only to be treated like and idiot and to be told I'm not diabetic I just over eat and I'm over weight. I'm 5'8 and weigh 167. I have every symptom of being a diabetic and have been told I'm a confirmed diabetic according to glucose tests. I left in tears after my appointment only to have waisted money on a quack of an appointment. DONT RECOMMEND taking your dog to this place. My rating would be nothing but it would t allow that.
Dr. Robert B George accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit Primary Care, 2 Keefer Dr, Mercersburg, PA
Dr. Robert B George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mercersburg, PA.