Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Robert H Gerger
Robert H Gerger is a Doctor primarily located in Jeannette, PA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 34
I wish I could give Dr. Gerger and his staff a negative rating, and still have my views expressed. Dr. Gerger's staff is very rude, unprofessional, and uncooperative. They code visits incorrectly even when requested to be coded a specific way for insurance purposes. If they do code incorrectly they are unwilling to cooperate to correct the problem. On numerous occasions they have written prescriptions incorrectly causing delayed medication distribution and multiple trips to their office to get the problem corrected. They persistently require you to come in for a visit to get a prescription refill. They are unwilling to work with other health care professionals to provide you with the best of care. They also require to know the specifics of your insurance. The office also does not utilize current technologies to track patient info or anything else. If you call for anything (test results, etc) you are told to call after 1:30pm when most times the phone is not answered. If questioned about test results, you will be told that if you were not called there isn't a problem. Leaving you with no assurance that test results were received or reviewed. Dr. Gerger's view on correcting problems is lackadaisical at best dismissing a patience's concerns.
Dr. Gerger is Very Compassionate and Caring as well as "On Top of His Game". He is reminiscent of the old style doctors who performed house calls "Back in the Day" and Truly Cared for their patients. His Office Mgr. ie: Janet is also "Top Notch" and "Very Professional". She "Gets it Done", so "Don't Mess With Her". Now that I've found Dr. Gerger and His Staff, I have No Need to look any further for Truly Professional Health Care. These days with Obamacare tearing down the very fiber of our health care system you too can still find One Good Doctor who Will Fight for "YOU", Not "Them" !
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions607 Michigan Ave, Jeannette, PA
Take a minute to learn about Robert H Gerger in Jeannette, PA, in this video.
Robert H Gerger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jeannette, PA.