Dr. Robert Golden Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Golden?

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to see me.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I felt Dr Golden was very honest and up front with me. He was concerned about my best interest in any extra care needed outside my office. I appreciated the time he spent with me to explain what is going on. I would refer him to anyone.

Very Poor Billing Practices

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Although the care of this doctor was more than adequate, the experience that we had with his billing clerk has been poor, to say the least. We had insurance but rather than make a phone call to tell us there was a problem, we were sent to collections for $81. We didn't know what hit us when we were served a lawsuit. We made contact immediately, gave the information the office needed and was assured by the billing clerk, Jana, that the lawsuit would go no further. Then, in June, we received a judgment in the mail from their collection company for the $81 plus over $300 in fees. We called again and were again assured that this matter would be corrected. We then called our insurance company, only to find out that this office had NEVER billed the insurance, even though Jana had told us she had. When we called the office, we were told again that the insurance company was billed and that Jana accepts no responsibility for prematurely sending this account to collections, or her failure to bill our insurance. We sent a certified letter to Dr. Golden as well as a fax and have received no response. At this point, we have no choice but to pay the judgment to avoid garnishment. The billing staff there is incompetent and the Dr, who's supposed to be in charge of his staff, is nonresponsive. This is a warning to anyone who uses this office, make sure that even when the bill says "insurance pending", that you receive an EOB from the insurance company as well, otherwise you might also be sent to collections after a short time and end up in the nightmare we are in.

Doctor's Response

This issue has been resolved. We are sorry for the inconvenience it caused.

Super Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Dr Golden is an excellent doctor. I travel 600 miles round trip for an appoitmnet. I would have no other urologist. Good bed side manner, a very enjoyable person.

Mike O.

Posted on January 27th, 2009

Dr. Golden is a great doctor. He explained my condition to my wife and I in detail and with pictures. His bed side manner is excellent and when you call into the office with a question you always get your answer right away. His staff is also great. We especially liked his nurse, she is caring and has a great sense of humor! It was an all around good experience.

Posted on July 20th, 2017