Dr. Robert Goldlust Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Goldlust?

inept staff

Posted on December 6th, 2017

pre surgery (fusion biopsy) instructions confusing. Wrong antibiotic ordered. Left me stranded in the surgery room following surgery with severe bleeding. Had to carefully re-dress to find assistance. Finally found my wife who had absorbent briefs.

Caring

Posted on August 25th, 2014

Dr Goldlust, whom I've had quite a few times to treat me, is absolutely wonderful and caring. He could not be more informative and kind and caring.

Caring

Posted on July 29th, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Goldlust for a little over 3 years now. All we can say is how greatful we are for his care! I am now cancer free!! Many thanks to the entire staff for everything they have done to care for me over the years.

Very Nice

Posted on July 28th, 2014

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Goldlust He was thoroughlt professional and caring. I am fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Excellent

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust will take all necessary time to understand your condition and willing to discuss any options that may be appropriate. All of my experiences w/ DVU have been excellent.

Excellent

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Dr. Goldlust has been by urologist since 1995 and I would not even consider ever changing. He has excellent bedside manner and knowledge of his profession. I would highly endorse him to others in need of his services!

Great

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I find Doctor Goldlust to be very cordial. He has a genuine concern for me as his patient. Those traits combined with his urological knowledge are a great comfort to me as his patient.

Very Good

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust was very helpful two years ago when I had enlarged prostate. The first doctor couldn't perform operation because he didn't have the right tool. Dr. Goldlust came and did operation with no problem. I thinks Dr. Goldlust is a very good doctor.

Very Understanding

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust is very understanding of his patient. Take time to talk about their conditions. Makes you feel confident about your health.

Comfortable

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust is outstanding and makes me feel very comfortable talking about medical issues or concerns. I appreciate the warm and friendly staff, they make the appointments go smoothly.

Very Nice

Posted on July 12th, 2014

When my PSA advanced to the 5 range, I asked my family physician to refer me to a different urologist and he sent me to Dr. Goldlust specifically. My initial office visit was assuring and coforting from the beginning when the reception/intake staff showed compassionate professionalism to me. Dr. Goldlust proved to a non knife happy surgeon with impressive range and depth of experience and expertise. I especially appreciate the manner in which he defused my anxiety over having a prostate biopsy. It was my pleasure to volunteer for participation in the clinical trial.

Professional

Posted on July 11th, 2014

Dr. Goldlust is a knowledgable and caring physician. He is professional in all patient interaction, takes sincere interest in pt. well-being, is thorough in follow-ups and establishes a camaraderie with the pt. that instills confidence in his treatment strategies for the present circumstances and future contingencies.