Dr. Robert Golub Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Golub?

Needs care and compassion and a bedside manner!!!!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

This doc may be the best cardologist in the world, but he sure lacks "people skills"!! Told us what to do and expect after the procedure and when the nurses told us something different he was questioned by the nurses. We were told "you follow doctor's orders, NOT nurses". Totally embarassed the nurses and I felt badly for them!!!!! If you're looking for a good doc with a good bedside manner this is NOT your guy!!

very caring and professional

Posted on May 9th, 2010

Appointment made through UVA Health System. His discussion of my hernias was complete and prompted me toward decision to have surgery for only one. He was responsive to my subsequent calls for further discussion, spoke with me about the surgery immediately afterward, and called as to how I was doing several days later. I highly recommend.

needs people skills

Posted on March 19th, 2010

staff was exellent. he however not warm or patient with my concerns. very rushed and lacks compassion. makes you feel stupid for asking for an explanation of findings!! not happy with him as a person professionally. as a surgeon ...time will tell

Rude and Unfriendly Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2008

I've seen this doctor twice, and it will be the last! Doctor Golub was very short with me, seemed very rushed, and didn't answer my questions fully both times, and his practice both times upset how he treated his patients and myself.

Posted on June 14th, 2017