Dr. Robert C Gong Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Gong?

Exemplary Physician

Dr. Gong is extremely thorough reaching a diagnosis, explaining to the patient every cause, effect, and treatment plan option. He makes me feel like he truly cares about my well being. He is always willing to explain everything and answer any of my questions. His office staff is prompt professional and answers calls promptly.

Mixed Reviews

I personally like Dr. Gong, but sometimes his diagnosis did not help or fix things and if you want to get a referral....beware! It took me about 5 months and my husband threatening to leave his practice just to receive a dermatologist referral for a chronic scalp issue. As this wasn't the first time we had issues getting a referral (an eye doctor was also problematic for some reason), we complained about the continuous difficulty and the front desk girl, I think her name was Erin, replied with, "If you're not happy with our services, go ahead and leave." Not exactly great customer service here, as such we are looking for a new primary care physician. However, the office manager Rebecca is absolutely wonderful.

Where have all the good caring doctors gone?

Cannot speak with any one of the physicians when sick. They do not seem to want to address medical problems but rather send you to Urgent Care. Those MD's do not know your history - what do I have a doctor for, just to do tests and goodbye until next year?

My husband was in terrible pain and had gone to the Emergency Room twice because he had to wait 7 days before Dr. Gong would see him. And today he kept his appointment and my husband came home with NO RELIEF from his pain and was told to come back in a month for a follow up appt. My husband was a very active man and he is not faking his pain. I have a question, how can you do exercises when you cannot sit, walk and sleep at night. I do not recommend this doctor.

DR.IS VERY KN0WLEDGABLE WITH AN ECELLENT STAFF.

Dr. Gong is very knowledgable and up to date. He is very polite and professional.

great doctor

Dr Gong is a thinker and truly takes time to treat conditions "outside the box"- He is thorough and kind- We trust him.

Very compassionate doctor

My aging mother was a great fan of his as he is one of the few doctors who listens, really listens to his patients. He didn't brush her off. He treated her with respect and she always felt better after an appointment with him.