Dr. Robert S Gorab Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Gorab Jr?

Fantastic surgeon

Dr. Gorab did both my knees and my right hip. In my mind, there is no other choice. He is an amazing surgeon and his passion for expert care reflects on his staff both in the office and at the hospital. He is highly regarded by those who work for him and care for his patients. Everyone is always amazed at the speed at which I recover. Susie, his PA, is the go to person for any questions and is so patient. She is such a nice person. I hope my other hip doesn't require surgery any time soon but he will be the only one I go to when and if it is ever needed. He gets 6 stars from me.

Left Knee Arthroplasty (Replacement)

First rate surgeon with superb, caring and efficient staff. Operates at Hoag Orthopedic Institute in Irvine, a first rate facility dedicated to joint replacement surgery. I, at age 59, had not had surgery since my tonsils were removed as a child. Every aspect of this experience was handled superbly -- appointments, financial questions, scheduling, requests, surgery and post-operative care. You are in good hands with Dr. Bob Gorab and team.

Excellent Care

My experience with Dr. Gorab and his staff has been excellent. He spent as much time with me as I needed and I never felt rushed. His staff returns phone calls and follows up promptly. The online support with checklists has been very helpful. I felt completely prepared for surgery and for the recovery period. He was recommended by many friends and I have, in turn, begun recommending him as well. I'm not easily impressed and he has done it.

I've only had limited interaction with Dr Gorab. I suppose, however, the results speak for themself. My hip feels great two weeks after surgery. Gorab's support staff is terrific.

Great surgery

Fabulous doctor. Great surgery. Going back for second hip.

Rock Star Team

Dr Gorab and his team are top notch!...they have provided me with a very high comfort factor going through my hip replacement process. They have completely answered all of my questions and the process leading up to the surgery should be the gold standard for all patients of surgical procedures.

Dr Gorab and staff are above excellent! Would like to ask questions via patient portal. Is there a way to do this?

Very pleased with his attention to detail, ability to deal with my other health concerns, as well as coordinating with my other doctors. His staff and PA Susie are amazing. She took as much time as needed with me and returned phone calls expediently.

Dr. Gorab is the man.

Let's face it, Dr. Gorab is THE go to Doc for hips and knees. Top drawer in every aspect. HIs professionalism gave me total confidnence going in to the surgery. I will recommend him to all who need this type of surgery.

Ms.

This has been as good an experience as I had with my orthopedist who originally operated on me when I broke my leg ( Ryan Lobovich). I feel I am in very competent hands with Dr. Gorub as well.,I am pleased with his caring attitude, and my progress.,in addition,!his staff is competent and caring. I could have opted to go to a surgeon in my PPO network, but chose Dr. Girub ob Dr. Libovich's recimmendation.?i am so glad I paid extra and had Dr Gorub perform my unusual surgery!

What a wonderful experience I had with Dr. Gorab and his whole staff....Being I was quite scared/nervous to have both hips replaced, they made it so easy for me....Thanks so very much!

The entire staff is excellent. I appreciate that they listen to what I have to say. I didn't feel rushed.

Dr. Robert S Gorab Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.