Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Goralski MD
Dr. Robert A Goralski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, MD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Goralski is affiliated with Garrett County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Goralski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert A Goralski has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert A Goralski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Not a good doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert A Goralski - Posted on August 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert A Goralski - Posted on November 13th, 2012
Dr. Goralski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Robert A Goralski Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert A Goralski
Dr. Robert Goralski M.D, has been a member of the Garrett Medical Group since 1982. He came to Garrett County after completing his Residency Training in Family Practice at the University of Md. He received his B.A. from the University of Maryland (U.M.B.C.) in 1975 and attended medical school at the University of Maryland receiving his M.D. in 1979. Dr Goralski pursued his advanced training and Medical Residency in Family Medicine from 1979 to 1982 at University Hospital in Baltimore. Dr. Goralski has been on staff at Garrett Memorial Hospital since 1982. Dr. Goralski’s special interests at Garrett County Memorial Hospital are in the areas of Cardiology, Intensive and Critical Care. Dr. Goralski’s board certification is from the American Board of Family Practice
Locations & DirectionsGARRETT MEDICAL GROUP, 311 N 4th St Ste 2, Oakland, MD
Dr. Robert A Goralski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, MD.