Dr. Robert S Gould Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Gould?

Caring, smart

I suffered from headaches since I was a girl. Before I saw Dr. Gould, I never felt understood. I never met a doctor who knew how to treat migraine headaches before. It took 2-3 appointments to get it right, but I am so much better.

Empathic, Thorough, and Caring

Dr. Gould is very pleasant and calm, and takes a lot of time with me. He welcomes questions from me as well as my husband, who accompanies me to my appointments. Good sense of humor, too. I am very glad to have found him for my MS care.

Great doctor, took care of my problem

I have been seeing Dr. Gould for several years. I really like him, like seeing him. It is interesting to read his reviews. It appears that most people love him, but some certainly dont. I have found him to be informal and that allows me to feel more comfortable. I feel relaxed in his office. I also feel safe and well cared for. I have never felt rushed. On a couple of occasions he has scheduled over 30 minutes for an appointment on a my return visit. I remember how he once talked about how emotions and stress levels can affect health. He wasnt trying to make me feel bad. He showed me that taking medicines dont always fix a problem and that sometimes stress can make a problem worse. Dealing with my stress did help my symptoms. I see him as a kind man, a caring doctor. I did refer a friend of mine to him who had migraines and she agreed that he was easy to talk to, spent time listening and helped her.

Worked well for me

I had a painful neck condition. Dr. Gould saw me and told me what I had. He didn't order any expensive tests. He gave me medicine and I got better. He is a good guy, but more importantly, a good healer .

Condescending, Arrogant, Poor Communicator, Lack of Empathy

A patient of Dr Robert S. Gould should remind themselves that he is just a tool they can use.Dr. Robert Samuel Goud is extremely pompous and condescending. He has a "diagnosis" for his patients in the first fifteen minutes of their appointment. Any attempt to clarify his misconceptions are met with interruptions and the constant reminder that you have only forty-five minutes of his time. Dr, Gould's continuous breaking with continuity of a patient's answer, while always repeating the refrain "only 45 minutes here" is frustrating and insulting. In addition, it makes Dr. Robert Gould an inept communicator. The time he spends repeating the time frame of the appointment slot, would be time better spent if he just would stop, listen, and let the patient answer his questions. He also is extremely patronizing and disrespectful. In Dr. Gould's presence you cannot help but realize that he feels he is your superior, no matter what you have accomplished. These displays of condescending superiority make this is a physician who feels he know the patient's body and symptoms better that the person living with them.Dr. Gould does not have empathy, or show concern for patients in pain.

Demystifies the experience

I have found Dr. Gould to not only be competent, but I have found him to be willing to spend time to explain what he thinks, why, what are my options. He encouraged questions and I left feeling very confident .

Highly recommended. Helpful. Communication is very good. Caring.

Great

Easy to talk to. Didn't send me out without making sure I understood what he was thinking.

Dr. Robert S Gould is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.