Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Graebe
Dr. Robert A Graebe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Branch, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Graebe is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Association. Dr. Graebe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Graebe has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert A Graebe has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert A Graebe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Would highly recommend Dr. Graebe for his outstanding patient care, bed side manner and medical skills. Dr. Graebe is at the top of his field and not only provides the best medical and surgical care possible but also keeps your concerns and overall health in mind. After two surgical procedures I feel blessed that he was there to help me. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Dr.Graebe for your dedication !
I cannot tell you how incredibly grateful I am to be a patient of Dr. Graebe. He is just amazing! After years of struggling with infertility and seeing so many doctors who just don't care or act like robots, I literally tear up with joy after appointments with Dr. Graebe bc of how amazing he is. The first appointment, he really took his time and sat with us for over an hour to explain every single thing to us! No other Dr. EVER has done that for us! Any question I wanted to ask, he answered. He explained everything and was 100% honest which I am beyond grateful for. He even said that at the end of the day it's up to God and he would do the best he could but it still may or may not happen for us. This is the honesty I need! I don't want to waste 10 years of my life crying over infertility when I could have spent that time adopting, or moving on. I've had several appointments with him and every single time he takes so much time with me to explain everything. I am not a number to him. I'm not there to "increase his percentages". He really cares and he is a God-send and I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr. Graebe!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Graebe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1977
Monmouth Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMonmouth Medical Center Faculty Practice Plan Inc, 166 Morris Ave # 2, Long Branch, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Graebe in this video.
Dr. Robert A Graebe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Branch, NJ.