Dr. Robert Grazier Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Grazier?

wife of the patient

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Dr. Grazier was very informative reguarding my husbands recent bout with gallstones. He took the time to explain how the gallbladder works and what foods can cause exacerbation. The E.R. was very busy, so he did not get to the bedside for several hours , along with waiting in tests to be evaluated. Overall, the experience was positive and we are thankful for Dr. Graziers knowledge and bedside manner.

I do not reccommend

Posted on March 1st, 2012

but, if you don't mind being scolded for your condition, see DR Grazier.

If this ER MD is approaching you run!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I was immediately taken care of my staff. Nurses were excellent. Dr. Grazier however, was rude, arrogant, and lacked all forms of bedside manners. Did not physically examine me. Stated that my high bp was normal and that all high blood pressure is ASYMPTOMATIC. Rushed me away when I questioned him.