- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert F Greiner II DO
Dr. Robert F Greiner II has 3 locations
Dr. Robert F Greiner II has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert F Greiner II has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Robert F Greiner II Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Anthem Blue Access PPO", "Anthem Blue Access PPO" ]
- [ "Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options", "Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options" ]
- [ "Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA", "Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS IL PPO", "BCBS IL PPO" ]
BCBS Kansas City
- [ "BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO", "BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless", "Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless" ]
Coventry Health Care
- [ "Coventry KS PPO", "Coventry KS PPO" ]
- [ "Coventry MO HMO POS", "Coventry MO HMO POS" ]
- [ "Coventry MO PPO", "Coventry MO PPO" ]
- [ "Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO", "Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO" ]
- [ "CoventryOne PPO Network", "CoventryOne PPO Network" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Preferred PPO", "Humana Preferred PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Robert F Greiner II
Dr. Robert Greiner obtained his medical degree from the College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kansas City. He completed his residency at Orthopedic Surgeons, Inc. and his internship at the Medical Center of Independence. As an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Greiner cares for injuries to bones and joints including joint replacement surgery, treatment of sports injuries, fracture and trauma management, and arthritis management. Dr. Greiner is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center.