Dr. Robert F Greiner II Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Greiner II?

Awesome doctor

I absolutely love this doctor.

Wouldn't choose to go anywhere else

Dr. Greiner is very personable and makes you feel at ease. He not only asks questions but listens and follows up with your responses. He explains what he feels needs to be done but listens to your input. I have complete confidence in his judgement and have recommended him to many friends and members of my family, who have also had positive experiences.

Great doctor with excellent skills.

Better than expected

Had full right knee replacement surgery one year ago and it was the best thing I ever did.

I have been seeing Dr. Greiner for over 5 years now. He is an amazing person and Orthopedic Dr.

All my visits with Dr. Griener have been positive as with the staff of Centerpoint Medical Center.

Greatest office

Dr. Griener is the best at what he does and I would recommend him to anyone. He tells it like it is and does a great job. I will go back to him in a heartbeat.

Dr. Greiner

Dr. Greiner always takes the time to make you feel important and that your questions are perfectly normal. He answers all questions in a straight forward, professional manner. He is also honest and tells youif you need surgery right away or if you can prolong the need for surgery by doing some other things -- and then he gives you a list of things to do. I would highly recommend Dr. Greiner to anyone having orthopedic needs.

I have been a patient of Dr. GReiner for almost three years. He and his staff have always been extremely polite, respectful, and professional. I wholeheartedly recommend him to friends and family, and anticipate seeing him for all orthopedic care I will need in the future.

Awesome personality

Right away he made me feel at ease with that smile and pleasant attitude. And right away he gave me the facts and what I needed to know and waited for me to ask any questions which he answered positively and truthfully and I left feeling like he really knew his business! My husband had seen him years ago and he was also very happy with with expertise!

The best orthopedic surgeon and great personality

Dr Greiner was the only doctor who accepted my insurance (Medicaid) that others declined. This doctor has performed two surgeries on me, hip and knee replacements a few years back and I keep thanking God for Dr Greiner. He takes time to explain the issue, how to resolve it and what are other options. Thank you dr Greiner for all you do!

Best Ever!!!

Dr. Greiner is so amazing I wouldn't even think of going to any other doctor. He cares about his patience and cares about making sure he makes his patience's feel better. I would recommend him to anyone. You can't go wrong. He's awesome.

Dr. Robert F Greiner II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, MO.