4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Griego?

Far Beyond Excellent

Dr. Griego and his Staff deserve nothing less than a 6 Star rating, if there was one! I was diagnosed with a Melanoma and when no one even bothered calling me back to schedule for surgery from a different office, I choose to go to Dr. Griego. I am so glad I did! His staff is super professional, competent, kind, extremely helpful and happy with smiles on their faces. Going in for surgery is never fun but the way I was welcomed to his office and treated by his staff, made me feel like I was family! Dr. Griego himself is an incredible Doctor and Surgeon! He explained the entire procedure to me and I was able to ask him any questions I had. He never seemed rushed and made me feel I was his only patient of the day, which I know I was not because his entire waiting room was full of patients waiting to see him! He explained things to me in a way I could actually understand. He is extremely gentle and instead of leaving me with a big nasty scar, he actually made it as pretty as one can make a scar, which was very important to me as well. Let's face it, who really likes to have big scars. He did what he needed to do to remove my Melanoma but in the most conservative way possible. The same night, after my surgery, he personally called me following up with me. Something a lot of other Drs don't do anymore. I never had any issues after my surgery and can honestly say I had the BEST experience with Dr. Griego and would highly recommend him to anybody. If you are looking for a Dr. to take great care of you and who treats you right with respect, look no further! This is it, trust me, you will not regret it for a second!

Melanoma removal & repair

Excellent service, attention and care.

Dr. Griego was efficient I felt very comfortable with my procedure. Staff was excellent and I would recommend this office to my family and friends.

Great care

Surgery is scary. The staff made me feel so comfortable and reassured me everything was doing great. I would definitely recommend this place. Felt like my kids were taking care of me. Thank you

Gifted Surgeon

I recently had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my face by Dr. Griego. I cannot say enough good things about this surgeon. The surgical site on my face is healing beautifully. Now, an incision in such a delicate, visible location does not look this good so soon after surgery for no reason! It looks this good because Dr, Griego has a delicate,gentle and knowledgeable touch. He knows what works well. This leads to the best outcome afterwards. I found his office to be very efficient, organized and friendly. They provided excellent after surgery papers that I could read at home, after all the excitement was over. Thats important, because to take good care of the surgery site, one has to clearly understand what is needed. I hope I never have to return for any other surgeries! But if something else comes up in the future, I know where I will head, no two ways about it.

Office of care

This office was pretty amazing. You walk in and patients are talking and laughing, you hear laughing from behind the counter. That is a welcoming feeling. Surgery is scary. I have to say the plaques on the wall speak of compassion from the doctors. That's true, but the nursing staff should have one. Watching them walk the elderly out and using kind words with them. They are amazing. Keep up the great work. Drs do a great job but when the staff takes over that's when you know you are in good hands. I hope to not have another skin cancer but this is the place I would go again for sure.

Amazing Facility and Staff

I was very concerned when I found out I had skin cancer. From the moment I entered the office I was so impressed with the professional office staff, technicians and Dr. Griego. Dr. Griego thoroughly explained the MOHS procedure and the step by step process. The staff had small radios and they would informed the next staff member I was on the way for service. I was shocked with the great communication with staff and Dr. Griego. Thank you so much.

Doctor Extraordinary!!

I can not say enough positive about Dr. Griego! He is such a caring person, who cared so much about me that he called the night of the surgery to check on me. I was amazed to get a call by a Plastic Surgeon at 8:00 at night. He wanted to make certain my pain and bleeding was under control. Since I am on blood thinner I thought his caring attitude was very special. The surgery he did on me has healed so nicely and it was on my face which could have been a nightmare if not done well. I highly recommend this super surgeon!

Thank you Dr. Griego

Dr. Griego has removed cancer from my nose three different times, each in a different spot. He is a highly skilled doctor and surgeon. The staff is warm and friendly working hard to make me feel safe, secure and comfortable with what could have been quite a scary procedure for me. Dr. Griego even called me the evening of the procedure to see how I was feeling which I greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Dr. Griego to anyone who wants the very best!

Dr. Robert Griego is the best for Skin Cancer Surgery

I have had MOHS surgery, performed by Dr Griego many times over the last 10+ years. Each time was new location with no recurrence at previous sites. He is extremely competent and thorough. I give Dr. Griego and his staff highest marks in all areas. Their expertise and professionalism, with great personal care made me very comfortable that I was in good hands. Best of all the excellent results speak for themselves.

Forget the rest. See The Best!

Dr. Griego and his staff of qualified and caring representatives fulfill the expectations of being a "Top Shelf" organization, dispensing comforting and professional leadership in the specialty field of skin cancer research and surgery. If you are looking for the best, look no further, they are! Extremely pleased and without reserve, Highly Recommend!!

Dr Griego preformed MOHs surgery on my husband and 2 MOHs surgeries on me. He is not only a skilled surgeon, but just a wonderful compassionate doctor. His bedside manner is outstanding, and his staff is also amazing.

Dr. Robert D Griego is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.

Dr. Robert D Griego Is this you?