Dr. Robert Grillo Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Grillo Jr?

Dr grill's retirement from Midl'sex hospital is well deserved, but I have lost a very important health advisor with excellent medical and scientific ability.. I know he has taken a new position at Wheeler Clinic, but I have lost contact with him. This is a somewhat absurd attempt to reconnect with my Psychiatrist!

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Dr Grillo accepted my request to follow him to Wheeler, but I dropped the ball. I had a contact name, I was informed that i needed to undergo an "intake" evaluation. I did not do this and have lost t?

Errors in reporting

Posted on May 28th, 2017

A kind, sensitive person apparently, but made some factual errors in my report which I found puzzling. For instance, wrote down the wrong name for a counselor, when it wasn't really necessary to report her name at all. I think his advice to my MD was appropriate.

Good visits......

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Grillo for several years. The experience has been good and I have received much help. I have bipolar disorder.....

Review for Dr. Robert A. Grillo

Posted on April 4th, 2014

I have had a good experience with Dr. Grillo's help and expertise. With Bipolar disorder, life can get stressful. I have visited with Dr. Grillo for several years. Thank you, Dr. Grillo ......

A new review

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Another good visit with Dr. Robert Grillo. Being bipolar is not easy. Dr. Grillo has helped me immensely. Thank You......

homemaker, artist

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Grillo for over ten years. I have bipolar and he has helped me immensely! Thank you, Dr. Grillo!!

Nice, but questionable practices

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Saw him one hour for an assessment. He charged my insurance co. $750. Neither his office nor the insurance knew why or cared!Also he made numerous errors on my report, which I find very puzzling but am too temperamental to discuss with him.I sent in a review once before, but only the "perfect" ones seem to get recorded.

Excellent Physician