Dr. Robert E Grindstaff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Grindstaff?

Best Doctor Ever

I love this clinic. They really care about your recovery and not about the money like most clinics. I really enjoy my meetings here. The staff is really great and Dr. Grindstaff is a great doctor...very easy to talk to because he really listens.

Best and most understanding addiction Dr. I have meet. Dr. Grindstaff listens and genuinely cares about the outcome of his patients. Very glad i chose this facility

Patient

After 3 previous doctors luckily I found Dr. Grindstaff. He's absolutely the best Doctor I've had. He's very professional. He's extremely helpful & caring. He's always willing to listen. I would recommend him to anyone & everyone looking for a doctor. The entire office staff is great as well. They are also very professional, helpful, & caring. The counselors at the office are very experienced & are equipped to help you with any problem you might be having. I can't say one negative thing about Dr. Grindstaff or any of the employees. If you're looking for a doctor I VERY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Grindstaff.

Dr. Grindstaff

Dr. Grindstaff is very knowledgeable and resourceful. He is patient and kind. He has been a great liaison for my recovery.

a GREAT man

Dr. G is an amazing doctor as well as an amazing person he is stern and to the point he don't take any bullcrap from people in recovery who are trying to just get medicine and not help themselves I have invited him, his family and staff to my wedding next month because of Dr. G I am on the right track again working two jobs living in a beautiful home and about to be married with two beautiful daughters thank you Dr. G for believing in me and pushing me to be the best I can be I am so very grateful to you

Sam

Dr. Grindstaff is an AMAZING doctor! Addiction medicine is a tough field to help people in, most think they know it all and need a good stern dr to help guide them!

Amazing

He was very helpfull in explaining how addictiOn affects more than just me

A new patient

as a new patient I was seen promptly and with great detail. He is evidently in a new practice and it seems to be running better.

He does care

He does care, that is why he closed his practice of Pain Management and switched his specialty to Addiction Medicine after passing the Addiction Boards. Pain Management is difficult to deal with patients when they don't realize they have a problem with their meds and they get mad. He has always been fair and caring if the patient admits to their addiction. I am being seen in his new office, Pathway Medical Group in Bristol and am always treated with respect and concern. He is practicing an area of medicine he loves now.

I have been a patient of him for almost 2 years. I have to disagree that he is rude and uncaring. I think people don't know how to deal with a doctor that is actually trying to help you and is concerned about your well being.

Bad

He should not be practicing medicine. I understand that doctors often don't know things but to tell someone I don't know what's wrong with you and send them packing without anything further is awful. He is unprofessional and rude. I think he takes advantage of the poor population he serves. I think that he is going to continue to get away with the utter lack of caring and crappy care he offers. Shame on you Dr. Grindstaff. To anyone going to see him anyway, know your patient rights.

Unhealthy Care