Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Groble has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Robert E Groble has the following 13 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
Dr. Robert E Groble has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
Prescribed medication for ADD on my son's word. Also a type of Xanax and Subotex. My son would sell his meds and buy heroin. No testing in his office so my son would get someone else's urine and pass his drug test at a local testing center. He may be able to handle psychiatric problems, but not addiction problems.
Dr. Groble has seen me through some of theach most horrible times in my life. As a Patient since 1995, I would not be alive today if it weren't for Dr. Groble's Knowledge, continuing to research new meds and suggest Therapy. He always returns a Patient phone call on the same day and will be a Source of Calm in the midst of a Storm. And, even if he closes his eyes during an appointment, don't worry he didn't miss anything. He's not dozing off as other's have claimed. I saw his notes for me when my Attorney collected data for my SSDISABILITY Case. Believe me when I say this-Dr. Groble is not missing a thing. As an Anxiety sufferer since birth, I dread the day he Retires.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Topeka State Hospital
Dr. Robert E Groble accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsGroble & Associates, 1510 Barrs St, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert E Groble in this video.
Dr. Robert E Groble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.