Dr. Robert Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gross?

Excellent experience

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Dr. Gross saw my daughter after she poked herself in the eye and was experiencing vision problems. We had never seen him before, but when we called, his office told us to go ahead and come and they would work us in. He was very kind and thorough and we were pleased with his care. Fast forward a few months and my 9 year old pokes herself in the eye again, this time with a straw ...I know! She was in a lot of pain, but seemed to be improving. However the second night she was awake and crying off and on most of the night. I finally called the answering service at 5:30am and Dr Gross called me back immediately. He was very helpful in answering my questions and giving advice, even though he was getting ready to leave town that morning on vacation. He referred me to make an appointment to be seen by another doctor in the practice. I have been very pleased with his care and would definitely recommend him.

he's nice but...

Posted on August 29th, 2008

He is nice. It's like pulling teeth to get him to tell me exactly what's wrong. One visit it's one thing next visit something different. He failed to tell me that my daughter had astigmatism in BOTH eyes! I had to find out when I saw her prescription. He only told me she had a lazy eye that could be fixed and wouldn't need glasses and then changed to she's going to need them for the rest of her life! And he says it at the second visit like it was so obvious at the first visit. I'll never go back. But he is nice and has great ratings.

Posted on August 20th, 2016