Dr. Robert Groya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Groya?

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Dr. Groya is a great dr. who takes his time and really talks to his patients. I would highly recommend him for any of your orthopaedic needs .

Hip Replacement

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr. Groya is one of the most professional M.D.'s in the area. He performed a hip replacement on me about a year ago. He was prompt and polite in answering all my questions and he made the recovery process much easier than I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Groya to any of my friends.

Knee replacement

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I had a total knee replacement done by Groya 2 yrs ago. I have had non-stop pain for 2 yrs and minimal flexibility. I kept going back and he kept blowing it off or shooting cortisone. I finally asked for more test and a bone scan was done. I called for results as to what I should do next ( my co-pay is $70). He did not have the courtesy to talk to me and had a nurse read the results. She could not answer any of my questions. I finally went to see another surgeon who looked at the bone scan and told me I had to have it re-replaced immediately. It was loose!!! The replacement recovery is so different than the first time because this time it was done right!!!

I love Dr Groya

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

He is the best. Very professional. I broke my hip and received outstanding treatment in the middle of the night. Dr. Groya came in and performed my hip surgery and did not make me wait until morning. He takes so much time with patients to make sure all questions are answered. I'm very happy I had him for my surgeon.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017