Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert P Grumbach
Dr. Robert P Grumbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Grumbach is affiliated with Palmetto Health Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Grumbach has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert P Grumbach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I was a patient of Dr. Grumbach for 8 years. He's the BEST Ob/Gyn that I have ever been to. He's got an amazing bedside manner and a great sense of humour. He is thorough and makes you feel completely at ease. I would never have left by choice but being a military wife, I had to relocate. If I ever get to move back to Columbia, I will absolutely use him as my gyno again.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Grumbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Robert P Grumbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 1333 Taylor St Ste 3D, Columbia, SC
Dr. Robert P Grumbach is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbia, SC.