Dr. Robert Guinter Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Dr. Guinter, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I have appreciated, over the years, the care and understanding you have given our family. My two sons have chronic asthma, and you have always been very informative and helpful when it came to treating the seasonal episodes they have gone through. I truly appreciate how much time you give to the boys as well as me, you care enough to spend those extra minutes explaining and answering any and all questions I have, and you have never been short or condescending to the boys when they have been less than helpful with their answers. I also want to let you know that your nursing staff is top notch, always friendly and helpful. Thank you for caring.

Posted on February 1st, 2013