Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Gunderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert J Gunderson has the following 48 expertise
- Knee Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Shoulder Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Ankle Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Hip Dislocation
- Hand Injuries
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Cartilage Fractures
- Tendon Entrapment
- Fracture Fixation
- Tennis Elbow
- Bone Fracture
- Finger Injuries
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Knee Disorders
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Knee Dislocation
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 27
My daughter broker her left arm in a training accident and went to the ER in the late evening. The next morning I looked frantically for a doctor to evaluate next steps. After making a half dozen calls to find a doctor, Sara answered the phone and worked us in that morning. Dr. Gunderson and his staff are impeccable. Their attention to detail, care, focus on the patient and care for the process is the best I have ever seen. My daughter will heal perfectly and will be back to dancing in a very short time. The day-maker was at check out. They had cupcakes and offered her one. Thank you so much for making a nervous young lady feel at ease. Her parents appreciate that too.
Dr Gunderson has fixed my shattered left elbow plus he repaired my right shoulder & finally took care offers my great right toe. My toe had been blown off & it took several surgeries to repair it. The only problem that I have is my lack of balance from the loss of my toe. Hopefully I won't have to have any more procedures done, if I do I will be seeing Dr Gunderson again. I recommend him to anyone that would need to see an orthopedic doctor. I have no complaints about Dr Gunderson since he has repaired everything that I have seen him for, and he always has treated me with respect and professionalism
I can not express how grateful I am that Dr Gunderson is no longer with Intergis Central Orthopedics. New office is beautiful! I waited less then 5 minutes for my appointment. New staff very helpful and friendly. This has been the most relaxed and informative visit. I am recommending him to everyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Robert J Gunderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGunderson Orthopedics, 3727 NW 63rd St Ste 111, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Robert J Gunderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.