Dr. Robert A Gustafson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Gustafson?

Dr Gus,Tammy,Marissa,Christy and the nurses in the picu are simply the best in the United States. Myself and my brother had aorta valve replacement in 2008 and myself in 2014.

He did all 4 of my surgeries and I'm thankful that he was my doctor.very kind and great at what he does

Life savor

Dr . Gus is truly a life savor and a great physican! If it wasnt for him i wouldnt be here today:)

Simply the best

My daughter was ten years old when she was diagnosed with a congenital heart defect. Her treating physician said she would need emergency heart surgery. I researched every option, and decided that Dr. Gustafson was the best.We are so thankful that he chooses to practice in West Virginia. He is definitely top-notch.

DR. Gus has saved my daughters life twice already he has performed 4 heart surgerys on her once when she was 5 months old he closed a hole between her lower pumping chmber. then in 2007 he had to replace her heart valve we just had a pacemaker put in 4 days ago. hes not a man of many words and im sure he is very busy but he has spoken to us many times before and after the operations . he basically camped in her room after the valve replacement. I highly recommend him

He operated on my son, giving him a 4% chance of not surviving. He passed away in PICU less than an hour after surgery. I still do not know why. The doctor did not discuss anything with me or even offer condolences. His PA was pushy and rude. I wrote to him a year after this happened and asked what had happened and he did not respond. He is pompous and arrogant. He gives no thought to a mother who only wants to know why her son died. Avoid him at all costs.

Don't believe the hype.