Dr. Robert Brophy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Brophy?

Posted on August 6th, 2015

He is a great doctor. Still seeing him. Office staff is great also.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

He is no nonsense. I like that. You can simply tell he knows knees.

husband of patient

Posted on September 18th, 2014

after beeing soaked by 1000's of dollars over a year from a doctor in jerseyviiille we were referred to Dr brophy because that doc said he couldn't fix it. i told him i wanted this problem fixed and did'nt want to waste my time. after 2 visits he scheduled her surgery. he performed it at his chesterfield office. this hospital was one of the cleanest i had ever seen. the staff was very professional, and never made us feel uncomfortable. they really seem to be on the ball there and don't drag their feet doing things. overall it was the best experience i've ever had. the doc after surgery and showed the before and after picks of my wifes knee. his bed side manner is great. he gives you the feeling that the patient is very important and their comfort is a priority. i'd like to thank the doc and the staff including the custodial workers for going above and beyond their duties. great team!thanks again for actually listening to the patients concerns. i'll highly recommend Doc Brophy and his staff from now on.

Excellent

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I saw Dr. Brophy to get a second opinion about my knee injury. I should mention here that the first doctor I saw spent less than a 2 minutes with me to explain what was going on. Dr Brophy and his staff spent at least 20 minutes with me and answer all my questions. He went through the MRI and explain every single details of my injury. I felt so happy after seen him that I would recommend him to anyone that needs an ortho.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

I waited very long time all 3 times I've seen him. He is a fast talker. Spent less than 5 min with me each time, when I waited almost an hour. He did an injection on me and giving follow-up instructions as he was running out the door. He acted like he could not get done with me quick enough. My husband came with me once & asked a questions. The Dr. rolled his eyes at my husband and acted extremely irritated that we were taking up his time. Awful experience overall.

TAKES TIME TO LISTEN

Posted on October 9th, 2010

I DRIVE 2 1/2 HOURS ONE WAY TO SEE HIMHIS INJECTIONS WORKED WHEN MY HOME TOWN SPECIALIST DID NOT.HE AND STAFF COULDNT BE NICER.I LEAVE HIS OFFICE WITH HOPE

Posted on March 17th, 2017