Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brown
Dr. Robert Brown, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Teaneck, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Gastroenterology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Holy Name Hospital, Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. Dr. Brown has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brown has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Robert Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Teaneck, NJ.