Dr. Robert H Furman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert H Furman?

Bad diagnosis

i saw Dr Fuhrman for a small lesion on my tongue and he told me it was nothing to worry about. He gave me a prescription for a mouth wash. About a month later I saw an oral surgeon for an extraction and she did a Biopsy on it as she didn't lime the looks of it and it came back as irregular cells. Was referred to another excellent doctor and found out it was malignant. Bad diagnosis from Dr Fuhrman,, but thankfully I had a visit with the oral surgeon which probably saved my life. I would not recommend Dr Fuhrman to anyone!!

smart, friendly, good sense of humor, thorough. has a scribe so he can focus on the patient instead of a computer

Really nice, knowledgeable, put me at ease. Really recommend Dr. Furman.

Excellent Doctor

We have been seeing Dr. Furman for many years now and he always takes care of us. We go to his Lake Grove office location for our appointments. His office staff and the nurses are excellent as well! We appreciate having access to such a fine doctor and his staff. We are lucky to have found him.

Dr. Robert H Furman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Oswego, OR.