Dr. Robert Geller Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Geller?

He ruined my credit score

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Front office staff never took my insurance information. Apparently, when I was a medical resident, Loyola had my old insurance information. That was 10 years ago. It's outdated. The doc saw me for 5 minutes and billed me 200 and put me into collections for a fault they created by never getting my insurance. Dr Geller has now put me into collections by a screw up with the front office staff

Butcher with a Bad Attitude

Posted on February 28th, 2015

There is something very very wrong with this man. He removed stitches too soon after surgery. The 3 inch gauge is still deep and bloody, and I was told to just grab some gauze on my was out. My primary doctor was very upset after seeing these results. I now have to see someone else for the stitches to be put back in, and then go on to a plastic surgeon.

Posted on November 12th, 2010

I needed a general surgeon and found Dr. Geller to be very professional and caring. He explained what was going to happen to me and the after care was excellent. I would recommend Dr. Geller.

I'd find another...

Posted on October 29th, 2010

I guess he forgets about the care in health care. I think surgery went well...as far as I can tell. There were some issues but I couldn't tell if it was due to surgery related issues or something else. His follow up skills are horrible and makes you feel beneath him. Bedside manor...well he doesn't have one...short 1 minute follow up with ultimatums. Doesn't respond to questions. If you want to be informed about your surgery and afterwards...just get a different surgeon as you won't get that from him.

Posted on October 8th, 2017