Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Gross after my first two sessions appeared odd. After doing a bit of research I found out he is a Felon and is not even allowed to practice medicine in a Hospital at all he has had his medical license revoked several times. He is not board certified. He also knows very little about Psychiatry and actually hides behind his inabilities. After finding this out I invoked counsel and was informed that he himself is under care he has so many rulings against him its frightening. I also found out from my Lawyer he is currently being watched again he is a dangerous man. If you have ever seen the movie Hannibal do not take it lightly this guys is more insane then the worst patient in his office.
Gross is as the name implys not only is he rude and brash is knowledge of Psychiatry is low at best he is rude to his patients and has even threatened me he refuses to listen and if you are on any type of disability he refuses to properly fill out the paperwork and actually smirks and takes pride in the fact that he is basically screwing you your sessions wind up being on the defensive he has actually made me worse than I was when I started going to him he has given me medication that has never even been tested for my supposed condition.
Robert H Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions417 Montecito Dr, San Angelo, TX
Robert H Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.