Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Hampton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 18
My mother was visiting from out of town, fell, and broke her hip. She needed surgery the next day and we were assigned Dr. Hampton. I immediately got online and read these reviews that scared me - mentioning his lack of bedside manner and his general rudeness/arrogance. Pre-surgery, Dr. Hampton walked in the room, introduced himself, and within 5 minutes I KNEW these reviews were ridiculous and I had nothing to worry about. I can not recommend Dr. Hampton any higher! We were completely LUCKY to have such an experienced, skilled, CALM, professional, reassuring doctor who also had a good sense of humor. He sat beside my mother, answered all her questions, reassured all her fears, looked her in the eyes, and instilled confidence. Yes, he was confident himself (some may say arrogant in other reviews) but don't you want that in a doctor? After surgery, he visited my mom several times and was just as attentive. I have not been to his office yet with my mom but we will be going there shortly thanks to his skill as a surgeon - my mom and her new hip will walk through those doors next week! Truly, he was wonderful and I feel badly he gets a bad rap with some of these reviews.
I choose to use this doctor after he received outstanding reviews from a coworker. I was elated to see him, especially dealing with another OS who blatantly ignored everything about my case. My claim is currently getting taken care of by the state mind you. I could tell immediately that something was not right about his approach to my case. I had waited over a year to get another opinion on a problem I have been having, that's been nagging me since I had my work issue. I was told that my pain was self-limiting (aka bull poo). My conditions were completely denounced. Was told I was looking for drugs, and was only interested in increasing my disability, before he even looked at me. I have been off my "drugs" for two months and have feverishly been looking for new jobs. Dang! I'm going back to school during the summer to get a certificate in a trade! I bust my butt in PT. I have had nothing but AWFUL experiences with CC doctors. If there are still any private practices. I'd recommend finding someone. You can have a doc that's nice and that knows his stuff. This is one regret I'm going to have to live with.
Dr. Hampton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Meridia Health System
Dr. Robert J Hampton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Hampton in this video.
Dr. Robert J Hampton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.