Dr. Robert H Holland Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert H Holland?

Horrible doctor, horrible experience.

Mr. Holland (I wouldnt call him Dr. after what my wife and I experienced with him) was just complete and uttelrly horrible. Came in with an arrogant, priviledged attitude, with an air of pure close mindedness. I mean at least he greeted us. After that we were met with a barrage of unkind tactless words, with what felt like was said with the intent of agitating his patient. I mean talking to this man was like talking to brick wall with responses like "yeah, but im not gonna do that." This guy is a piece of work, coming from a medical and military family he puts them all to shame, he doesnt listen to his patients concerns, just more really more concerned about listening to himself speak, not caring about his patients input might as well bludgeoned us with a dull axe when he came in the room. This man is not fit to be a doctor to women who have high risk pregnancies, it may have been better if he stayed as a combat medic, he really is not fit to take care of civillians. You holland put whatever core values of whatever branch of the military you came from. You are a POG and forever will be a POG in my book after that experience.

Horrible doctor. Just about the nastiest person I've ever met in my life. I'm still in shock that he's actually a doctor. Would never trust his judgement or ability. He was a huge, cruel, arrogant, nasty joke of a doctor.

Rude, arrogant, and condescending. Every time I tried to say something he cut me off with a know-it-all reply. I'm an intelligent, educated woman and he didn't even take the time to consider that I might have something useful to contribute. He was actually wrong about a couple of the things he said, but he said everything with such authority, I didn't feel comfortable questioning him. He had a medical student(?) shadowing him (at least I think she was a student because he never introduced us or asked if it was OK if she observed the pelvic exam). During the exam he treated me like an inanimate object, telling the student what he was doing at each step, with no regard that I felt completely exposed and uncomfortable in this compromised position. I will not ever schedule another appointment with this doctor and pray that I don't see him in delivery room!

Great care. He is very patient and does a thorough exam. Explains things well.