Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert H Kahn has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
From the time I called for appointments for my two kids until the actual appointments this office was rude and I will never go back again. The front office receptionist was rude on the phone and didnt explain anything just handed me a pack of papers. We waited for over an hour for our appoitment. When the doctor arrived he didnt introduce himself and didnt explain anything to my children and wasnt very kid friendly. I pay a lot of money for insurance and co-pays and expect to at the very least would like to have good service. I can not believe anyone would go back to this office!!! I wouldnt even take my dog!!!
I was not impressed at all. In order to figure out what he was thinking for a possible rule out I had to up front ask him. Then he told me a nurse would be in to get samples and never once did he tell me what tests they were going to run. I only figured out what all tests they were running when the nurse came in with the materials for the tests and I looked at them and was like so we are running these tests. Not a doctor that I would recommend for someone especially someone who doesnt have a medical background so they can make their own inferences about what is going on. He was possibly the worst medical professional I have ever saw.
I have been seeing this doctor for over 20 years for various skin problems. His bedside manner has gotten so much better over the years (compare to aloof years ago). He is the ONLY doctor that has cured skin problems that I have been dealing w/ for years (since I was a preteen). His office is old, his staff is strange (not rude) and he doesn't look you in the eye when speaking to you & I've only seen him smile once. I always warn people when I recommend him but this man KNOWS what he is doing and will cure your problem. I highly highly recommend him.
Dr. Kahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Robert H Kahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert H Kahn in this video.
Dr. Robert H Kahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.